AK Rifles banner

401 - 420 of 425 Posts

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
I finally got into the PSL club, IO import, all matching, pinned flash hider, came with 6 mag 2 of which are numbered to the rifle, 8x42 scope(needs batteries), spare scope mount, all paper work and accessories. Even have the original test target. I asked if he had the box but it was long gone. It also came with a Black horse adjustable stock and bipod. The bore is perfect, cleaned up nice. Must have pretty low rd count.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Finally got the PSL to the range. Wow, my new favorite AK to shoot. Very good accuracy, was getting 2" groups regularly using Chicom spam can ammo.

And the recoil was not bad at all. My Vepr in same cal beats the heck out of you and I am only good for 20-30 rds with it. Scope and open sights only needed minor adjustments. Trigger could be a bit better but I think I will get used to it and leave it as is.

So glad I got one, gonna order a couple of spam cans for it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
1999 Romak 3 imported by D.I.G out of Virginia Beach. I traded a Romanian RPK and $700. I got the rifle with matching parts including original 5 round mag. Four 10 round mags, two scopes, and half a can of lite steel core Russian surplus 7.62x54r ammo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1998 Cugir import. I bought it in 1998 with every part serial # matching, including both mags and TIP2 scope. It was one of the first imported and the first one I ever laid eyes on. Original stock and scope as well as original serial numbered mags are stored away.

401 - 420 of 425 Posts