AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I will start off with a few of the toys:

This is how you trick out Tavors.... Manticore style!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
That tavor on top is just dead sexy. Makes me want to kill some aliens and or spider like creatures.

·
Banned
1,925 Posts
Not sure what this has to do with AK Variants but I'm game.

I sent mine above the Mason Dixon to PA for some culture (and a RH conversion). But I do have a pic I took to show a friend the length comparison alongside an O-PAP.

IMAG1127.jpg

·
Premium Member
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The subforum was supposed to be in the same area as the AR-15, HK, and FAL subrofurms, it just got stuck in the wrong spot. Either way, we can still talk about them! :)

Not sure what this has to do with AK Variants but I'm game.

I sent mine above the Mason Dixon to PA for some culture (and a RH conversion). But I do have a pic I took to show a friend the length comparison alongside an O-PAP.

View attachment 11226

·
Banned
1,925 Posts
Tavor (black)was down to $1580 at the show i houston today
I bought mine on this board. With extras, even considering I had to pay for the LH to RH conversion, I think I got a great deal even compared to what you saw in Houston.

I still haven't gotten to shoot it though, so we'll see.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I bought mine on this board. With extras, even considering I had to pay for the LH to RH conversion, I think I got a great deal even compared to what you saw in Houstonl. I still haven't gotten to shoot it though, so we'll see.
Ive been seeing them for 16something but getting into 15's is making them tempting

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
That 1st pic/Green-dyed Tavor is very L85-ish!!!!

Got a Tavor and an AUG...

Just ordered the Geiselle trigger pack = can't wait!!!!

Will get some pics up...

·
Premium Member
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am not all Tavor, here is some AUG love too:

·
Premium Member
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
...and for the real unusual, and to keep this a little AK related, I got to fire this Vektor CR-21 full auto dealer sample last weekend! :)

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
It's an older Browning Travel Vault/Pelican 1750, same thing. I had it so I used it ..

I cut it myself, I have a dedicated electric carving knife just for case foam. Just trace whatever you're going to put in it and then straighten the lines with a ruler/yardstick. The hardest part is keeping the knife 90° to the foam. I've thought about making an attachment for it but I just don't use it that often ...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts