AK Rifles banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Aw bummer, don't give up... I thought I'd be to broke this year and regret not participating. Then I find a box of fun items and some money fell into my lap. I'm kicking myself now, wishing I could have made someone from here smile. It's only a couple weeks late guys keep up the spirit, never know if something more important than internet friends may have popped up like the flu or a family emergency, travel, or just procrastination. I'll admit I sucked up on mine previously but still hope it was enjoyed and not crabass humbug.

I know this is really late, but I've been out of town since receiving mine and forgot to take pictures before I left.

Romanian drum pouch.
East German barrel nut.
Handmade card.
Two mini bottles of Catdaddy Moonshine (not in picture, they didn't last long enough)

Nathan

I know this is really late, but I've been out of town since receiving mine and forgot to take pictures before I left.

Romanian drum pouch.
East German barrel nut.
Handmade card.
Two mini bottles of Catdaddy Moonshine (not in picture, they didn't last long enough)

Nathan
Glad it all made it to you, Nathan! This was my first year, and I had so much fun with it that I'm already squirreling away some cool items to send during next year's...

-otus

Sorry for anyone who has been offended by my leave...I feel like a jerk. I wasn't able to open my package till after the new year when I got back home.

Every year I am amazed at the generosity of my fellow members here...I was not expecting anything near this...
Snack

Nestled between many packs of TopRamen was...
One package of Caldwell targets
One sweet bayonet...Yugo?
Two unknown 30rd mags
And Gun Digests book of the AK&SKS
and last but not least everything came in a light dusting of Cincinnati Recipe Chili Mix!!! (this was the best part of all!!)

I hope that this post can help rectify any ill feelings...

Thank you Secret Santa

Sorry for anyone who has been offended by my leave...I feel like a jerk. I wasn't able to open my package till after the new year when I got back home.

Every year I am amazed at the generosity of my fellow members here...I was not expecting anything near this...
View attachment 2212
Nestled between many packs of TopRamen was...
One package of Caldwell targets
One sweet bayonet...Yugo?
Two unknown 30rd mags
And Gun Digests book of the AK&SKS
and last but not least everything came in a light dusting of Cincinnati Recipe Chili Mix!!! (this was the best part of all!!)

I hope that this post can help rectify any ill feelings...

Thank you Secret Santa

Glad you like it. I was trying to have it appear it was 10Gauge who sent the package. :) There should be a can of Ballistol oil in the box too. Check the box again. The bayonet is Egyptian, at least I believe it is.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.