AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I come home from work today after stopping by the local DYING Blockbuster.. got 12 MORE zombie flicks.. when lo and behold I see a brown box sitting on my porch. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KNOW WHAT THIS IS

So I pop the top of this box and I must admit I did an audible gasp.

1 200 ml bottle of Sailor Jerry rum (I already peeled off the pin up under the label :twisted:)

1 AK magazine

1 5.11 tactical hat

1 20 round box of Norinco 7.62x39

1 30 round soft pack of 5.45x39

1 FN gun lock (got a good laugh out of that)

1 package desiccant

1 sling (I think it's a 2 point but I don't know how that all works o_O)

1 book titled "With the old breed" literature is awesome!

1 PSL pouch (now I have to get mags to go with this thing lol)

WHO DID IT??! Christmas just started with a bang. I love this forum!

Pics to follow at a later time.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Mine showed up today as well! Another great Secret Santa on theAKforum!

Got an MRE and a couple packs of heaters, an AK mag, yugo mag pouch, and I believe a yugo accessory pack! All great stuff that I will put to good use!! Thank you Santa!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
WHO DID IT??! Christmas just started with a bang. I love this forum!
You're very welcome :) Took me forever to decide on the alcohol this year! Let me know if that is any good. Ive got a couple of friends who love it. I might have to pick up a bottle if I hear some more good reviews.

·
Registered
21,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're very welcome :) Took me forever to decide on the alcohol this year! Let me know if that is any good. Ive got a couple of friends who love it. I might have to pick up a bottle if I hear some more good reviews.
Drinking it now actually.. lmao!

It's very good stuff. I'm shooting it straight up.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
awesome! For all the good reviews Ive read, and heard from friends, I was really surprised at how cheap it was!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Got my package today from 'Deathmerchant308' - wow!

Once I got over my surprise at a postal truck on a Sunday (I hadn't heard about the Sunday-before-Christmas delivery thing), I opened the big box to find some truly wonderful gifts! They included:

-20 rounds of 7.62x39 Tracers (never had tracers before - woot!)
-A black (Hungarian?) pouch for 20-round mags (perfect excuse to hunt for more 20-rounders!)
-A thirty-round (Chinese?) flat-back steel mag (nice!)
-An interesting muzzle device that looks like a cross between one from an AMD 65 and a 74-style brake

Any one of these things would have been plenty-generous. I really appreciate the thought & gear, Jim! I've got to admit that I sent a smaller box with only three things to my recipient (who should have received it by now, but has not yet joined this thread - hope he likes what I sent, but now I wish I had sent more.)

-otus

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
I never got a PM telling me who my "victim" was. Didn't even know anyone else had. Guess I'm out this year.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Got my package today from 'Deathmerchant308' - wow!

Once I got over my surprise at a postal truck on a Sunday (I hadn't heard about the Sunday-before-Christmas delivery thing), I opened the big box to find some truly wonderful gifts! They included:

-20 rounds of 7.62x39 Tracers (never had tracers before - woot!)
-A black (Hungarian?) pouch for 20-round mags (perfect excuse to hunt for more 20-rounders!)
-A thirty-round (Chinese?) flat-back steel mag (nice!)
-An interesting muzzle device that looks like a cross between one from an AMD 65 and a 74-style brake

Any one of these things would have been plenty-generous. I really appreciate the thought & gear, Jim! I've got to admit that I sent a smaller box with only three things to my recipient (who should have received it by now, but has not yet joined this thread - hope he likes what I sent, but now I wish I had sent more.)

-otus
You are welcome Otus, That 7.62x49 tracer is good stuff!!! Enjoy and have a Great Christmas!
DM

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
there is a thread that will be started somewhere around the end of November or the beginning of December that will ask for signups. Just post that you're in, and wait ;)

·
Registered
7,182 Posts
Itchy, I didn't get an email from you. I checked the spam before I made the list. Sorry, bud :(

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Well guess what just arrived? My secret Santa package and it was shipped from Ohio. I got not 2 or 3, but 4 packages of Ramen. I'll need them since I'm going to buy an SLR-104UR and will be living off of these :). I also got a Romanian dong, gas tube, and a front trunnion with rear sight block. Is the trunnion Hungarian? Thanks Secret Santa! I wonder who sent it out... I don't have a clue at all. :rolleyes: And here's a pic of my dog and her presents :D

Attachments

·
Registered
21,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol you already know but

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got my package yesterday, Two 30 round TAPCO AK mags, a really cool cleaning kit, and one of the forum challenge coins from back in the day! really cool stuff. I will get pics posted later.
Thanks for the cool stuff!

DM

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
This is what Santa brought me! A bolshevik hat, some cool stickers for the Jeep and work bench, Russian and East German wedge caps, a heck of a sharp knife, some pug (?) gloves for when the M70A2 is over heating, some Soviet buttons, and a Russian grenade pouch ( not pictured.) :dance:

I'm still laughin' at that clip 10 Gauge!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Sorry that I have not been able to post my secret santa report, holiday and family obligations have kept me hopping until today.

I received a whole bunch of stuff! A really nice like new 4 cell mag pouch, maybe Romanian?? A Hillshire Farm summer sausage and two packs of crackers, my 2 year old ate one before I could get a pic ;). The crackers were safely contained in a tall Pabst Blue Ribbon beer can which also did not survive intact for the pic. A rear site base for what I think is an SKS, an AK cleaning kit, and AK safety and a flashlight/compass which my son also loves.
The thing that gave the most laughs was the female condom, most of my family didn't know these existed so it was a good conversation starter. No STD's for Christmas this year.:dance: Thanks to who ever was my Secret Santa.

secret santa.jpg

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
You're welcome Deros! I figured I'd go with a wide rage appeal strategy this year!

Hope you and the fam had a great Christmas and a blessed 2014!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts