AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is dedicated to Z_recto and some of his work. Members feel free to post up your Ak's with Z_recto refinishing skills on your Ak wood..

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is another set of HG Z did for me. They came out real nice..the pic doesn't do the HG justice..OH ya you should have seen them before

·
Registered
143 Posts
Z_Recto is the man! Here is a Russian finish he put on a Hungarian stock set. While not really Russian I thought it looks a lot better than the blond finish. I am pretty sure he also works on non AK rifle furnature so you might want to consider him for work on your Lee Enfield, Garand, Etc.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
its not a redone stock set but,here's my addition to the thread.i was lucky enough to have z assist me with my first build last summer.i did get the pgrip from him,tho.i will be sending him my rpk stockset soon enough.

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Man, I wish you wouldn't start threads like this. We all know Z's great. But now he's gonna get a big head over this and raise his prices up....... Us working class stiffs won't be able to afford him anymore.

:grin:

Seriously though, he really does first class work. Inspiring!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sidecarnutz said:
Man, I wish you wouldn't start threads like this. We all know Z's great. But now he's gonna get a big head over this and raise his prices up....... Us working class stiffs won't be able to afford him anymore.

:grin:

Seriously though, he really does first class work. Inspiring!
Z..would never do that. Right?.LOL.. He is a geat guy.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I stripped these to bare wood and milled the vents and then rather than take a chance I sent them to Z.............It tortured me to stamp the serial number in the lower! Turned out sweet!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
MR. Z refinished my SER I
My photo skills do not give the wood any justice.
Top notch work and a great guy to talk to.

:smile:
e5i5o

1 - 16 of 16 Posts