AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
zastava cover.png ending plate.png
Hey everybody! I recently put up a quick video review on my Zastava npap m70 that i have made NY legal. Please check it out:
I go threw how i fixed the feeding issues. I talk about my sight and mount and I also go over the NYlak and Spur grips to be NY Compliant. Please let me know what you think and what i could of done to make this review better.

Thanks a lot,
Joe​

·
Registered
999 Posts
Please let me know what you think and what i could of done to make this review better.

Thanks a lot,
Joe

Shoot it! How do you hold that thing without dropping it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont think its my fellow citizens that feel safer now. But i do think Governor Cuomo sleeps a little better at night thinking that he actually did SOMETHING.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
"Old man rant"

Muzzle discipline...Learn it. Might be camera angle, but it looked like you swept every bench to your right while reloading.

Concentrate on helping your GF ( assuming she is ) handle a weapon safely, not the camera....she was swinging that damn thing around with her finger on the trigger.

Get a spotting scope....seriously...dood....don't use another gun.

I stopped @ 3:00.... couldnt take it...

Use this as constructive critisism, or don't. If I come off like a dick, sorry, I don't like getting shot while at the range.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts