AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Considering that our society has become more litigious that is a completely stupid description to post. :doh:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Does he take cash?

He is probably one of those "fact checkers" working for facebook.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I had one of the Century polish m1960 milled rifles. It was ok. The handguard retainer notch was too far forward so the the lower hand guard had foward to back play just had to shim it. Front sight was canted and the first 30rds i put through it the front sight pin that holds in the muzzle nut retainer detent walked out and lost all those parts. I traded it shortly after that. It had all hardwood furniture i should have kept it.

·
Registered
21,638 Posts
Best AK in the world that's why I want to trade it for some of the most common guns ever.... cmon step right up, this deal wont last!

I think he might be making a joke.
it's hard to tell. I would expect a joke post to be in a little more detail and have more outlandish trade requests. Maybe asking 3000 instead of 2000. Mentioning some of the most common and popular guns as trade ideas makes me think it's real.

·
Registered
97 Posts
The Century M1960 is the best AK Century ever contracted out and has nothing to do with that RAS47 All American parts POS at Texas GT.

The second best AK Century ever did was the Yugo M70ab2. The only two Century AK's I would ever own.

The Century 1960 was almost a good one, doesn’t even have a Polish barrel though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I have a really hard time parting with my Unique WASR. I am considering offers above $5000 just so I can get over the emotional state I am currently in. If you know, you know.
You won't come across a deal like this ever again.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I have a really hard time parting with my Unique WASR. I am considering offers above $5000 just so I can get over the emotional state I am currently in. If you know, you know.
You won't come across a deal like this ever again.
I will give you 5000 rupees. If you had a Ras47 I could possibly sweeten the pot with my cow herding sister. She is very strong on plow.

·
Registered
107 Posts
The Century 1960 was almost a good one, doesn’t even have a Polish barrel though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the $600.00 I spent on it I can live with that.

The M1960 has more than doubled in value over the last 10 years. (U.S Green mountain barrel and all) ;)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I will give you 5000 rupees. If you had a Ras47 I could possibly sweeten the pot with my cow herding sister. She is very strong on plow.

How about goats?
Do you have any goats? Young ones?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts