AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got to take my Yugo build out. I bought it already threaded for a screw build but didnt care because I planned on it being a beater. It was the simplest build ever. I did a little work to the wood and touched up the metal but other than that all I did was screw the thing together. I had a spare grip, fcg & break for compliance parts so all in all I have a total of $200 invested maybe less and about a hours time. The thing shoots like a champ. The bore wasnt to bad but after shooing it looked much better. Im so impressed with the way it turned out Im gonna invest in having it rivited shortly.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
thedukeryan said:
I finally got to take my Yugo build out. I bought it already threaded for a screw build but didnt care because I planned on it being a beater. It was the simplest build ever. I did a little work to the wood and touched up the metal but other than that all I did was screw the thing together. I had a spare grip, fcg & break for compliance parts so all in all I have a total of $200 invested maybe less and about a hours time. The thing shoots like a champ. The bore wasnt to bad but after shooing it looked much better. Im so impressed with the way it turned out Im gonna invest in having it rivited shortly.

nice rifle

·
Registered
8,344 Posts
Very nice rifle. I think the Yugo fixed-stocks are better looking than the folders.

I had one of those marbled U.S. grips, but I sold it. Seeing how nice yours looks make me regret that.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the marble grip a lot. I had the all black ones but decided on the marble on instead. Is the one you had one of the ones I made? I like it a lot.

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Duke,

Any way I could convince you to sell me one or two of your marbled Yugo grips? I absolutely love the Yugo grips, but ain't none available right now that are made in the USA. That and the marbled ones look, well, sexy! :oops:

BTW, I know this thread is not about your business, but thanks for the ultra-fast shipping on the AK grip and other odds I bought on Monday. It just might make it in time to avoid putting 30 USA floorplates on 30 mags! :smile:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
That rifle looks better than some that cost twice as much

·
Registered
8,344 Posts
thedukeryan said:
I like the marble grip a lot. I had the all black ones but decided on the marble on instead. Is the one you had one of the ones I made? I like it a lot.
Yes Duke, it was one of yours. Very nicely made.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts