AK Rifles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3x different types of Russian Vityaz / Saiga 9 mags that will work in the KUSA KP9/KR9 with minor modification. Also have 1x Russian Vityaz 2 mag coupler.

Rules:
-First "I'll take it", gets it. PM me after you post please!
-CROSS-POSTED so time stamp rules
-I accept discreet PayPal (no gun words!), USPS Money Orders, or Cash
-If you have any questions, please PM me.
-I will reply to messages within 24 business hours. Thread will be updated with what is available every 24 hours.

For Ban States- Shipping to ban states will be $14 flat for up to 8 mags as I will ship the mags disassembled as parts kits. I will ship at your own risk- no refund if your order is seized.

Have some NOS/BRAND NEW Izhmash Vityaz 9mm mags for sale. All are in Excellent condition with very minor storage wear (very light scuffs or scratches). No rust unless otherwise noted. These are all 30rd 9mm mags

Full size pics here:

Comparing the 3x different types:

Every single Russian Vityaz Mold 2 mag I have had also has the same mark, so it's from the mold, it's not a scratch or crack. Mark at top of paper strips:

These are real Russian Vityaz mags will need the locking tab slightly shortened to lock up in KUSA KP9/KR9's. Easy Peasy with a file, dremel, sharp stick, etc. They will not need any modifying in kit-built Vityaz's.

If you don't want to modify the tab yourself, I can modify it for you for $5 per mag.

These are all built the same way as far as I can tell, have the same steel inserts (tested with a magnet). I'm calling ones with the old Izzy logo (triangle and arrow) "military", the ones with the stylized full Izh logo (triangle, arrow, and lettering), I'm calling "Saiga 9". Again, they are built the same besides the logo stamp.

SOLD "Military" Clears - [$275 Shipped each] SOLD

SOLD "Military" "Mold 2" - [$160 each] SOLD

"Saiga 9" - (All are "Mold 2") 12x Still Available. I'm calling these Saiga 9 mags because they have the stylized long Izhmash logo. Otherwise they are exactly the same as the "Military" ones. [$110 each or 2x for $210]

SOLD "Military" CLEAR / SMOKE Vityaz mags - $275 shipped Each SOLD
All excellent condition, no cracks. Metal inserts in the feed lips have the usual little bit of discoloration like all the others I have seen (pictured).

"Saiga 9" mags $110 Shipped Each OR 2x for $210 shipped [12x Still Available]
DISCOUNT IF YOU PURCHASE MORE THAN 2x
Factory New from Russia, built just like the normal "Mil" mags with the steel feed lips, just had the stylized Izh logo instead of just the Izh triangle. All are in New condition with very little storage wear and NO rust unless otherwise noted.

SOLD "Military" Vityaz mags - $160 shipped each SOLD
Again, nothing different from the other mags besides the Izh stamp.

SOLD NOS Russian Vityaz 2 mag coupler (mags in pictures NOT INCLUDED) [Only 1x available, $100 shipped] SOLD
New condition with some shipping/storage wear, (mags in pictures NOT INCLUDED).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts