AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Showroom & facility closed and former employee has taken most of inventory over and was at The Big Reno Gun Show ( I will miss the good prices and the visit to the showroom whenever I visited So-Cal ... :neutral:

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
:sad:

I had placed several orders with them over the years- slow on shipping, but goods products at good prices.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Ive had a few orders with them in the past. Slow shipping but the product was always in good shape. I guess they will still be doing mail order?

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Gator Monroe said:
Showroom & facility closed and former employee has taken most of inventory over and was at The Big Reno Gun Show ( I will miss the good prices and the visit to the showroom whenever I visited So-Cal ... :neutral:
Was it the guy from Belize? Salt and Pepper hair? I’d talked to him at length at the May Houston Reliant Center show. He’d mentioned the possibility of getting the business out of California. I’ve bought lots of stuff at their show tables over the years. Hope he makes it to the October Houston Reliant show.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Geeze that sucks. I wonder why their website is still up and still taking orders.

Brandon
MGS

·
Registered
219 Posts
I ordered a couple of bayonets from them last week , according to UPS Tracking , they will be here tomorrow

·
Banned
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really miss digging through all the Piles of mag pouches and the crate of East German Tobacco can AK cleaning kits at the Showroom (Buying from the Remnints via the web is weak in comparason)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
h8mtv said:
moshergunshop said:
Geeze that sucks. I wonder why their website is still up and still taking orders.

Brandon
MGS
Yeah, they have not updated their website in YEARS.
Last time I ordered $200 worth of parts. 2 weeks later I had a small box show up with $35 worth of parts, an invoice with 2/3 of the items marked "out of stock - no backorder", and a bill for $15 shipping costs. Thanks Northridge.

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
hc4gunner said:
I just received my order, 2 brand new Russian Plum Bayonets as described for $49.00 each
You did well. They are/were $99.99 each if you get them out of Northridge's bin at the show as recently as last May.

·
Super Moderator
10,307 Posts
SteveM said:
Last time I ordered $200 worth of parts. 2 weeks later I had a small box show up with $35 worth of parts, an invoice with 2/3 of the items marked "out of stock - no backorder", and a bill for $15 shipping costs. Thanks Northridge.
That sucks! About 6-8 months ago, I order a bunch of Garand parts they still were listing online. Got a prompt e-mail the next day telling me what was out of stock (pretty much everything) and if I wanted the rest of the order filled.

I do have it on good authority they are still swimming in East German plastic stock sets and hence the still $24.95 price for them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts