AK Rifles banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,581 Posts
What makes you think that I already knew about these kits? Why would I ask if I already knew?
I just thought they were like Geico. I also thought you frequented the AK Files and would have seen the good bit of discussion over there. Believed you were kidding, no offense intended.

$569 kits being flipped on forums and GB for 3-4x that price, and selling.

$50 30 round mags being flipped on forums for $200.

$109 20 round mags will surely be coming next week for 3-4x that price.

· Registered
3,581 Posts
Was able to get a non weldment kit luckily and got a awesome one imo compared to what im mostly seeing posted .... all matching except top cover and recoil spring but they match one another and everything is nork except i believe my site leaf ajuster? However everything is in nice condition with tons of markings of numbers/characters and 75 percent of the original finish and the wood has 60+ percent of its original finish and in great shape . Friend Gotta kit that i may purchase or help sell (haven't decided and depends what he wants)but it only has matching bcg but mostly nork oarts minus pg and siteleaf i believe. Be nice to maybe find some of the matching pieces to it. . Some q pics of my keeper kit

View attachment 349828
View attachment 349824
View attachment 349826
View attachment 349827
View attachment 349825
View attachment 349823
View attachment 349822
View attachment 349821
That's the best one I've seen pictures of.

QUOTE="Andyman, post: 3123119, member: 10924"]
If anyone got one of these and is willing to sell, please pm me. I tried and missed out! Will pay a fair price. Congrats to those who were able to snag one/some.
[/QUOTE]

You can find them on the Files and GB. for $2000-$2500...

I think you'll be hard pressed to find one under $1500 now. The flippers are like pigs in s***.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts