AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Beware. The barrels that Atlantic is trying to pass off as working with these kits is not correct. The RSB is only half way supported by the journal. I am working with AK-Builder to push them to produce proper profile barrels for these kits. Email [email protected] and ask them when they will have the correct profile barrels for the recently imported NK Type 68 kits to help push them to make them sooner. It will show how much support we have for wanting the correct parts for these rare kits.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
What’s the word on the rear trunnions on these folders? Were they matching from the factory or are the numbers on the RT just random? I’ve seen a couple that are matched. Are they coincidentally matching?

·
Registered
42 Posts
What’s the word on the rear trunnions on these folders? Were they matching from the factory or are the numbers on the RT just random? I’ve seen a couple that are matched. Are they coincidentally matching?
My personal theory is that they are lot numbered and not serialized to the gun. I haven't heard of a single rear trunnion matching a kit yet.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Here’s 1 I’ve seen.

It must be a coincidence. The rear plug has such a deep strike that it’d be nearly impossible to stamp it like this after it was assembled. Doubt it would be numbered ahead of time.

·
Registered
MP40
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Let’s start getting reference pics of the accessories. I have a importer who can get some over seas but They won’t be labeled, we need to know what they look like

Don’t show me pics from enemy militara.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
42 Posts
Let’s start getting reference pics of the accessories. I have a importer who can get some over seas but They won’t be labeled, we need to know what they look like

Don’t show me pics from enemy militara.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Here is my T68 chest rig and bayo. Also my NK web belt. I have a sling and mag pouch, but they are currently stored elsewhere. Can post pics of those later as well.

Insect Font Arthropod Fashion accessory Terrestrial animal

Door Wood Automotive tire Wall Font

Wood Hunting knife Knife Everyday carry Blade

Wood Wood stain Font Tints and shades Hardwood

Wood Hardwood Wood stain Fashion accessory Composite material

Wood Wood stain Hardwood Office ruler Font

1 - 20 of 34 Posts