AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the whole seattle grunge bullshit that exploded in the early 90s. Eddy vedder is such deuchbag

watch his recent anti-gun spean during one of his shitty shows

Vedder taking a break during a recent concert to advocate gun control, citing the tragedy at Sandy Hook as justification for wanting to further infringe on the Second Amendment.

Speaking in a sermonic manner over soft organ notes, the Seattle songwriter took time out of his band’s setlist last Friday to remind fans at the XL Center in Hartford, Conn., that 20 children perished with no chance of survival at Sandy Hook Elementary school last year.
“…it’s necessary that we continue a discussion to figure out how to unravel the situation where something like that can happen and make sure the odds of it happening again are very slim,” a solemn Vedder told the crowd.
Of course, the “Even Flow” composer omitted to mention that the death toll was due mostly to the fact that schools across the nation are federally designated gun-free zones, making them ideal targets for potential mass murders.
Vedder said that gun control efforts are stalled because voices on the gun rights side have been consistently louder than those of anti-gunners, but that the volume of their outcry is tempered by their actual numbers. “The amount of people – it’s just in the millions,” said Vedder dismissively

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Anyone remember his video Jeremy spoken. It depicts a kid going in and shooting his classmates.

What a DB hypocrite!

·
Super Moderator
12,275 Posts
When I hear of any celeb or entertainer that are anti's I'm pretty much done with them. I won't listen to their music, I won't watch their movies (years later maybe) but were pretty much done. I have only one anti gun friend and that's only because he was shot as a kid and I do feel for him.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
The only song I ever liked was Do The Evolution, and that was for the video.
Meh...
Watching his little sermon I have a hard time trying to work out if he's just misguided or or if he's truly become part of the machine.
It so much easier for him to sit in his fortress of bullshit and let "smart people" feed him falsetistics, and smoke weed and feel important.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eddy should be more like this another seattle shitstain

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
best thing he ever released was the safety on his shotgun.
LOL you owe me a beer as i just laughed so hard and set most of it all over the floor:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
best thing he ever released was the safety on his shotgun.
:hail::hail::hail: I love it when they whine their way into a suicidal depression/heroine overdose....what a bunch of sad-sacks.

·
Banned
489 Posts
Damn, tons of hate for Seattle here. No one listens or plays that shit here anymore by the way. It's a pretty liberal town, but I love it. Been fourteen years in WA state now.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
:hail::hail::hail: I love it when they whine their way into a suicidal depression/heroine overdose....what a bunch of sad-sacks.
^ Bingo!!!

Im a casual music listener. I dont have die hard following for one band or another and my music taste vary from Beatles and Classic rock to some 90s rock to Russian partisan songs and Vysotsky. Anyway, I could never stand Nervana. Their style was so whiny it was like singing complaining. Every time i hear Nervana I wanna put a shotgun to my head.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts