AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JoeMomma awakened from a deep sleep.
Whatwas that noise? He could have sworn he just heard music coming from somewhere.But that was impossible. He was alone in the house.
Thereit was again, coming from outside the bedroom door. Familiar music that he couldn’tplace. It certainly wasn’t coming from his stereo since there wasn’t anythingremotely like it in his extensive collection of cassettes and compact discs. Hepreferred rock, but this was something else entirely.
Suddenly,there was an outburst of laughter as if a big party was in full swingdownstairs. Loud voices and hoots echoed off the walls as the volume increased.
Heclutched the sheets in fear, hauling them over his head to try to block out thenoise coming from the empty house. Could he be dreaming? Was this all a figmentof an overworked imagination?
Nosooner had he asked himself these questions when the bedroom door flew open,embedding the knob in the freshly painted wall. He nearly jumped out of thesheets, and his skin, at the same time. Jesus, what was that? His heart seemedto be looking for the easiest path out of his chest.
”Who’sthere?” he asked timidly.
Noanswer. The racket continued downstairs.
I’vegot to be flipping out, he thought. Maybe a nervous breakdown. That had to be it.The house was empty and he was alone. But the music continued nonetheless.Um-pum-pum, um-pum-pum.
Trembling,he inched his way out of bed and moved toward the door. Laughter erupted as hecrossed the floor. He whipped his head around to make sure no one was behindhim. Downstairs, accordions and drums blasted an incessant beat into histerrified brain as he edged out into the hallway.
Nothing.No lights, no flickering shadows. He had to be losing his mind.
Thatdamn beat, repetitious and boring. An odd beat with the accent on the lasthalf. Most unusual.
Hefelt his way to the top of the stairs, not daring to turn on any lights forfear he might see something he really didn’t want to confront. He peered intothe darkness. Still as death, he thought, and quickly wiped the unfortunatechoice of metaphor from his mind.
Hemade his way quietly down the stairs and reached for the switch. As his fingerssearched, something cold and slimy clamped itself over his hand. He reeled backin horror as something laughed in his ear.
Thensomething glowing flashed in front of his face and flew up the stairs. A cold,thin tendril wrapped around his ankles and slithered up his leg.
Hewas cemented to the floor. His eyes werewide with terror as the laughter and the music reached ear-splitting levels.Then it dawned on him.
Ofcourse. He had been so stupid. He should have stayed in bed, maybe then hewould have had a chance.
Butnow it was too late. A scream erupted from his tortured lips as he slipped tothe floor.
Um-pum-pum,um-pum-pum. That damn beat. It was pounding mercilessly into his very soul. Hewatched in dread fascination as one of his feet began to jerk back and forth intime to the music. They were inside his body now. He tried to form the word butcould barely move his lips.
Polka-geist!:bd:

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT!!! What do you mean no score! That was funny as hell! Just ask me!

·
Registered
21,746 Posts
1289689408027.gif

It's after Thanksgiving and you didn't make a POULTRYGEIST joke??

son-i-am-disappoint.gif

a6db511c1f08728b1b16a1226ca47ae220074bddb0e8b7065db0166fc31ed76d.jpg

Reactions: JoeMomma

·
Premium Member
13,052 Posts
This "Gift" reminds me of 3 day old green bean casserole...lacking flavor and soggy. Just ate some trying to be kind.

Should have just pasted the link to Friday Funnies and "Lettuce" have a good laugh....:rant:

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just trying to thwart an international incident ....eh.

Reactions: TRAAK's

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
This "Gift" reminds me of 3 day old green bean casserole...lacking flavor and soggy. Just ate some trying to be kind.

Should have just pasted the link to Friday Funnies and "Lettuce" have a good laugh....:rant:
Even locked down, the FRIDAY FUNNIES will get more likes. So lets get to the autopsy of this carcass. First off, once JoeMomma reads this, he's gonna kick jo ass. Second, if you insist on cut/paste, the very least you can do is edit the text for proper punctuation, grammar and word structure. Not doing that makes it even harder and takes longer to read this abomination against funny jokes. Finally,

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am used to the Sniper48s of the world...little dogs that want to challenge the Alpha dog
ankle%u00252Bbiter.jpg
...bark on little pillow biter...

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You guys are going to piss me off, enough and I am going to make it rain hell up in here next week!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
You guys are going to piss me off, enough and I am going to make it rain hell up in here next week![/QUOTE

4.0 in advance for making it rain hell upward. That's gonna' be pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
You guys are going to piss me off, enough and I am going to make it rain hell up in here next week!
JC_Pop_Corn.gif

Hahahahahaha! It warms the cockles of my heart to see the other victims of the SW come back in swinging for the fences and hitting one out of the park. Bravo deaddesperado, bravo!
:bow:
Thank you, sir! He seems to be cranking up the dial, we need to stand together against this onslaught!

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good idea!...all you lemmings join up!:twisted:
hell.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts