AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Arsenal Incs website and they don't have any productin SLR-105s listed. All of them were Limited and have been discontinued.

I apologize if I'm behind the times but are they not bringing any more into the country?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SVT said:
Waaaay old news man. :wink:
Doesn't surprise me...I'm always a day late and dollar short.

What was the reason(s)?

My local shop has one on the shelf so now might be the time to go and snag it cuz it may be my last chance.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
In before Templar...I think they are concentrating on the stamped SAM-5 and SAM-7....might do the whole SLR105 after the market is saturated with the 556 and 762 stamped bulgarian

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1Gunner said:
In before Templar...I think they are concentrating on the stamped SAM-5 and SAM-7....might do the whole SLR105 after the market is saturated with the 556 and 762 stamped bulgarian
Thanks bro!

I knew the stamped 7.62s are coming and I'm still on the list at Degoffs for one but I didn't know stamped 5.56s were in the works!

My local shop has a NIB 5.45 for $450 that I think I'm going to go get after work, just in case :wink:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
The stamped 5.56 is out,at least for a long time. The 105 is done for a year or more. The stamped 7.62's are on the way(down on knees praying!!). Maybe after the shot show?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts