AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got all my paper work back, and am trying to get a hold of Mario to build my AK 105. Tried calling voice mail full. No reply to my e mails. I have a Work Order / Quote ==== Submitted on: May 4, 2016=== Work order ticket 1293

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same Here Emails Not Answered Nor Voice Mails..I Have Never Did Business With Anyone Like This Before..He Has My AKM Maadi That I Wanted To Enhance A Bit Etc..I Am To The Point Of Having Asking For My Rifle Returned Or Else..I Didn't Even Get An Acknowledgement Just Only The UPS Trcking Code Being Signed That's It.. BS..

·
Registered
171 Posts
Same Here Emails Not Answered Nor Voice Mails..I Have Never Did Business With Anyone Like This Before..He Has My AKM Maadi That I Wanted To Enhance A Bit Etc..I Am To The Point Of Having Asking For My Rifle Returned Or Else..I Didn't Even Get An Acknowledgement Just Only The UPS Trcking Code Being Signed That's It.. BS..
Mario normally returns emails within 5 business days, and sometimes it is hard to get him by phone. He has always done a good job on my builds, and is one of the best in the industry. Please be aware that he is a one man shop.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hope all is well! I emailed him a week or so ago with no reply and I see he's not been active here since early this year. I had him build up a kit years ago and was very happy with it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts