AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a fully converted MAK 90 spiker worth? I recently purchased 2 MAK 90s in near mint condition for $500 each. I came across pre-ban furnature for $70 a set. So currently i have $570 invested in each. Is it worth putting a spike on one of them for $250. can I get my money back if i ever sell it? I converted a Saiga last week and I have $900 invested. I dont think I will get my money back out of the Saiga.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
I had a converted Polytech sporter marked rifle, that was a spiker. No spiker added, but still had the base. It was a nice rifle. I bought it for $1000, and sold it for $1000, a couple of years ago. Sold it to buy a nicer pre-ban polytech.

anyway, I would think in todays market a properly converted mak90 spiker wouldn't be worth more than $1000.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyway, I would think in todays market a properly converted mak90 spiker wouldn't be worth more than $1000.
Thanks ClayC, that's good to know. I do a lot of selling and trading and there is nothing I hate more than losing money. I really like this Mak 90, and the converted ones are very unique. I think I'll go for the spike when I have some cash.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts