AK Rifles banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Air gun Trigger Line Wood Gun barrel

Just got my new ZPAP92 in and I’ve been trying to find an M92 sling but my Google-Fu is failing me…seems sold out everywhere. I’m thinking of just going with an AK74S-U sling or a Polish AKM sling. Any thoughts or any known availability?

I should add that I'm going to be using a CNC Warrior rear sling plate, so I'm not even sure a M92 or AK74S-U sling will work with this rear sling mount.
Automotive exterior Rectangle Auto part Font Bumper

thanks!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have them you can pm me here. Yes they are brand new in their packaging.
Ok, thank you! If the 2 hook Russian sling doesn’t work I will ping you. I’m worried that CNC Warrior sling plate won’t take a standard sling.

·
Registered
Krinkov
1,120 Posts
You can bend that loop up away from the grip at 30-45 degree angle which keeps it from rubbing your hand.
Do it in a vice with an adjustable wrench. Moochie better. I went that route when the M92 first came out.
The M92 makes a sweet SBR 😉

Reactions: IT-Gunner

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can bend that loop up away from the grip at 30-45 degree angle which keeps it from rubbing your hand.
Do it in a vice with an adjustable wrench. Moochie better. I went that route when the M92 first came out.
Yeah, I'm thinking this might be my next Form 1. I just got my Mk18 Mod 0 approved so trying to decide which to do next, and this might be it, lol!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks again for the pro tip about bending that loop up! I just put it in the vice and tapped it with a small hammer, worked great.
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Shotgun

The problem, however, is that the CNC Warrior sling plate is too long for a PAPM92 Alpha with a picatinny adapter:
Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Cable Auto part

So I had to notch it to fit around the picatinny adapter.
Rectangle Material property Font Gas Gadget

It all worked out in the end though, and the Russian 2 hook sling works well with it.
Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
Krinkov
1,120 Posts
Thanks again for the pro tip about bending that loop up! I just put it in the vice and tapped it with a small hammer, worked great.
View attachment 339599
The problem, however, is that the CNC Warrior sling plate is too long for a PAPM92 Alpha with a picatinny adapter:
View attachment 339598
So I had to notch it to fit around the picatinny adapter.
View attachment 339600
It all worked out in the end though, and the Russian 2 hook sling works well with it.
View attachment 339603
I remembered doing the notch to when you brought it up. Looks good!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Would you not want the sling opening pointed or towards the left side lined up with the other sling clip point instead of it looped to the other side? Besides it’s right above your shooting hand with the clip dangling down at times. Twisted slings from one side to another you’d never see on an original design.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Would you not want the sling opening pointed or towards the left side lined up with the other sling clip point instead of it looped to the other side? Besides it’s right above your shooting hand with the clip dangling down at times. Twisted slings from one side to another you’d never see on an original design.
No, if you put it on the left side then it interferes with the folding brace or stock. The originals are all attached on the right side. It works very well for over right and under the left shoulder carry and allows to quickly bring it up and on target.

if you have an SBR, it attaches to the stock, but still on the right side
Machine gun Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel

It seems counter-intuitive, but these carry differently than a full size rifle. It also helps if your firing with the brace or stock folded as it wraps around your neck better.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got the Romeo 7s in today and also decided to refinish the handguards...just didn't like that dark walnut look.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts