AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Strasvutsia fellow AK enthusiasts!

New to the forum and thought I'd introduce myself rather than simply lurk around. I'm a relative newbie to the AK platform. I've owned my Arsenal SAM7SF for a handful of years and over time pimped it out with Combloc Custom wood furniture, paracord-wrapped buttstock, some Bakelite mags, and a Bulgarian mil-spec flash hider to replace the AK74-style muzzle brake that it came with. If I can get my Chromebook to communicate with my smartphone I may post a picture of it if folks are interested or care.

I am pondering purchasing (or building under the tutelage of a sensei, I'm no machinist) another and of course will continue my own research but unsolicited opinions are definitely welcome. Sarcastic or good-natured responses like "buy a track suit first" are also welcome as hazing for a new forum member such as me.

But again - just dropping by to say "hi." Hopefully I can add value to the forum over time to the extent I have any to offer.

Kalashfan

·
Registered
8,431 Posts
If you want to post a photo, just log into the forum on your phone and attach the image with the board's attachment feature.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts