AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL SOLD

Rules:
-First "I'll take it", gets it. PM me after you post please!
-CROSS-POSTED so time stamp rules
-I accept discreet PayPal (no gun words! gift or +3%), USPS Money Orders, or Cash
-If you have any questions, please PM me.

Selling these for my buddy who sent me the only ones he could get/find - mags are located in 18301 Stroud, PA and will be shipped via USPS.

Have only 4x available, these will be cross-posted. From my buddy who sent me the only ones he could get/find - mags are located in 18301 Stroud, PA and will go out USPS.
$330 shipped each
ALL SOLD SOLD SOLD

One has more surface wear than the other [Marked MOST SURFACE WEAR] : $310 shipped for that one (pictured below) SOLD
UPDATED - this one also has some has the itty bitty little marks towards the middle front spine of the mag on the one side - the look like micro stretch marks, are tough to pick up with the camera, and you most likely wouldn't have noticed them if I didn't mention them. You really have to look hard for them in the right lighting. They aren't on the surface of the mag, but in the actual material I think. Your guess if as good as mine. Pictured in the last 3x pictures of the album.

And another one [Marked INSIDE MARKS] has the itty bitty little marks towards the bottom of the mag on the one side - the look like micro stretch marks, are tough to pick up with the camera, and you most likely wouldn't have noticed them if I didn't mention them. You really have to look hard for them in the right lighting. They aren't on the surface of the mag, but in the actual material I think. Your guess if as good as mine. Pictured in the last 4x pictures of the album. : $300 shipped for that one. SOLD

So 4x with normal wear, 1x with a bit extra wear than the others, and 1x with those small lines/blem.

Some of the latest and greatest from Kalashnikov Concern in Russia. These are the ️newest style clears, supposedly made from a stronger polymer to help with the cracking issue of the previous iterations of clear mags.

With FANCY-FRESH clear followers and "floor plate lock"
These are all new, all have some light wear from storage shipping - light scratches. Tried my best to have that show up in pictures. Also each one has an identical light scratch(?) in the same spot above the "2." mold number. since it's in the same place of 10x mags, I think it was probably part of the mold.

Examples of the identical "scratch" above the mold number:

Example of some of the very light wear on outside of the mags:

The most surface wear:

Different shots of those little defects in the last remaining mag [most surface wear]:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts