AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL SOLD

Rules:
-First "I'll take it", gets it. PM me after you post please!
-CROSS-POSTED so time stamp rules
-I accept discreet PayPal (no gun words! gift or +3%), USPS Money Orders, or Cash
-If you have any questions, please PM me.
-I will consider offers on multiple mags
-If payment is not received within 48 hours of your "I'll take it", you forfeit the right to the item.
-If you have 0% feedback, you must message me first before claiming an item.

For Ban States
- Shipping to ban states will be $14 flat for up to 4 mags as I will ship the mags disassembled as legal parts kits. I will ship at your own risk- no refund if your order is seized.

I've got some brand new 60rd Russian Quad Stack/Coffin mags by PUFGUN for sale. These are located in PA, USA and will be shipping via USPS Priority with tracking. These are most likely the last shipment I will be getting in.

Total of 10x complete mags for sale - 9x Black, 1x Green - 9x Black SOLD bde, MGM, 2x Pilot, 1x russianakaddict, 1x Slimpic forum, 1x bornn
1x Green
ALL COMPLETE MAGS SOLD
and 2x shells only for sale - 2x Black 1x SOLD

These are all brand new from factory. They hold 60 rounds of 5.45x39. Unlike my last shipment, all these lugs are untouched with no filing on them like on other examples (unless otherwise noted).

A closer comparison of Black(Left) to Green (Right):

Example of mag construction:

Lugs:

Black - Complete with "virgin" lugs
9x available- $115 shipped each ALL SOLD/B]

Green - Complete with very minor sanding lug
1x - $110 shipped (lug pictured below) SOLD

Just The Shells
I have 2x shells only (no internals or base plates). Perfect if you want a back up shell in case you tend to be tough on your mags ;)
1x "virgin" lug $70 shipped SOLD
1x Very slight sanding on lug (pictured) $57 shipped SOLD V8

The middle mag is the Black "Very slight sanding on lug" shell and the bottom mag is the Green "Complete with very minor sanding lug" :

Pictures of online retailer's mag (rusweapons dot com) lugs:

As you can see, quite a bit of material is missing from the lug compared to the ones I have for sale

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So what makes these better than the $99.95 from Legion? Serious question, do they have better lugs, or springs? What gives?
Besides Legion being out of stock, yep, these lugs are untouched and what you see it what you get here, rather than just getting the luck of the draw. These are also $50 cheaper a mag than the last batch I had a few months ago ;)

Bump!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts