AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to a non-paying and non-responsive buyer (OTBFirearms),there are 2x Medium Tab Blacks AVAILABLE as of 07:34 12/20/17
UPDATE 12/21/17 - ALL MAGS ARE SOLD OR SPF

Rules:
-First "I'll take it", gets it. PM me after you post please!
-CROSS-POSTED so time stamp rules
-I accept discreet PayPal (no gun words! gift or +3%), USPS Money Orders, or Cash
-If you have any questions, please PM me.
-I will consider offers on multiple mags
-If payment is not received within 48 hours of your "I'll take it", you forfeit the right to the item.
-If you have 0% feedback, you must message me first before claiming an item.

For Ban States- Shipping to ban states will be $14 flat for up to 4 mags as I will ship the mags disassembled as legal parts kits. I will ship at your own risk- no refund if your order is seized.

I've got some brand new 60rd Russian Quad Stack/Coffin mags by PUFGUN for sale. These are located in PA, USA and will be shipping via USPS Priority with tracking.

Total of 9x for sale - 8x Black, 1x Green

These are all brand new from factory. They hold 60 rounds of 5.45x39. The rear lugs have some filing preset (pictured below) and some small scratches above the lug (scratches are purely cosmetic and are covered once inserted in mag well).

I am not sure why the lugs are filed, but my supplier assures me that's how they all look. I checked for reference pictures, and his claims seem to be true, as there are other retailers selling these types of mags with the same filing preset (retailer's pictures are marked at bottom of thread)

I have tried one of each lug thickness into an SGL, kit build Bulgarian, and a Vepr and there seems to be no fitment issues, all fit equally tight.

Regardless, I have separated the mags into 3 different categories dependent on lug thickness - Thinnest, Medium, and Thickest. I always try to do my best to make sure the customer knows what they are getting. ;)

Black on left, Green on right:

Examples of the mag construction:

Different lug thickness (Left to Right - Thinnest, Medium, Thickest lugs):

Front to Back - Thinnest, Medium, Thickest:

Black
2x Thinnest ALL SPF- $145 shipped each 1x SOLD chemcmndr ar, 1x SOLD Semper1371 ar
5x Medium 2x AVAILABLE- $165 shipped each 1x SOLD keith524, DID NOT PAY 2x SPF OTBFirearms, 1x SOLD L3gend762 forum, 1x SOLD d70xj forum MO, 1x SOLD BlitzkriegWS, 1x SPF History MO
1x Thickest - $175 shipped SOLD BR forum

Green
1x Thickest - $175 shipped SOLD Snake Handler

Pictures of online retailer's mag (rusweapons dot com) lugs:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Wow these are the bee's knees and the cat's meow - What's left if anything, I can't seem to keep up?

·
Registered
112 Posts
These can't be Russian...the numbers are all in English!

:p
How did I miss these? What was the price if I may ask?(nm, I see at bottom now).

·
Registered
649 Posts
I’ll take the other medium lug if it’s still available.
I was told by seller yesterday he's out of the medium blacks. He forgot to update the post.

So, I took a chance and ordered one from rusweapons.com.

Probably take 3 months to get here.........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.