1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,774 Posts
Pipe bomb?:twisted:

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
A metal dildo for Ten Gauge? batteries are expensive. Better make it 110 volt for him.

PS If you are using your thumb as a gauge its going to be to small. We have been told he is a 4 finger guy. :eek:

Great to be so well loved huh Bret? :)

·
Super Moderator
25,774 Posts
.338 Lapua?

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
An over engineered P-trap?

·
Registered
21,757 Posts
A metal dildo for Ten Gauge? batteries are expensive. Better make it 110 volt for him.

PS If you are using your thumb as a gauge its going to be to small. We have been told he is a 4 finger guy. :eek:

Great to be so well loved huh Bret? :)
Naw he was designing a better Fleshlight.. tighter and longer lasting.

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
TRG-42 and a US Optics SN-3... Same setup as my TRG-22. Can will be a thread on to the factory M18x1 threads.

·
Super Moderator
25,774 Posts
Damn man, you got some coin wrapped in this project! I'm glad to see its quality glass and not something from Wallmart. Did you buy everything separate, or was the rifle and glass together when you got it?

·
Super Moderator
6,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Damn man, you got some coin wrapped in this project! I'm glad to see its quality glass and not something from Wallmart. Did you buy everything separate, or was the rifle and glass together when you got it?
Haven't even bought the rifle yet. Glass will be on the way shortly. Been wanting a bigger brother to the .308 for years so its about time. The can end capd will be threaded together and then circumference TIG welded for extra strength. Its not going anywhere.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts