AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I've been searching for many years for a stockset like this, search finally came to an end today. Thought I'd share it.

IMG_0436.jpeg
IMG_0426.jpg
57341587755__CDAE8E1B-7A92-4DBF-AD4A-346D1B115C4C.jpeg
57341588389__C41FA2DF-219B-4CB2-979E-EFB7020D5EFA.jpeg
57341600554__E528D850-2D70-40CB-8C34-B6CD771B0CFA.jpeg

It's been awhile since we had a plum crazy thread, please feel free to show off your plum in this thread

·
Registered
855 Posts
Super cool!!

Reactions: Fiorentino

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Oh my!

That is nice.

Feels good to find that needle in a stack of needles.

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh my!

That is nice.

Feels good to find that needle in a stack of needles.
It is a hell of a good feeling man, glad I held out so long for the right one.

The fucked up part is I still don't have an '88 kit yet to put this with :roflmao: you know this sickness is at its worst when you are starting projects for a damn furniture set

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very Nice:) I’m tied between getting a set of Plum Handguards or wooden ones for my Bulgy AK74 kit, dress up is fun:p
Honestly man? both!

That's what I love about bulgy rifles. I don't care as much about what is correct or not, so furniture swapping is good to go in my book.

Reactions: Moses1986

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Nice looking stock. It's amazing how much we like what prob got someone sent to the gulag back in the day for letting come off the line.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Honestly man? both!

That's what I love about bulgy rifles. I don't care as much about what is correct or not, so furniture swapping is good to go in my book.
Truths!! Was considering inquiring Elevenmile arms about getting some black handguards done in their Fakelite Border Guard green color. I think they do some nice custom work, and since I'd never be able to afford a real set it's a good option lol:p. Will be on the look for a nice Plum set like yours, beautiful stuffs dude:)

IMG_3385-1024x768.jpg

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Drop dead set ! 
Please show us what it looks like on a rifle ——-
Can't wait to. This is probably from an early plum -74, but I'm gonna build it with an '88 kit in all likelihood

ermaguuurrrd mike those are sweet!
Hopefully it'll be on your workbench soon man thanks

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Sweet plum set! Kinda looks like Ivan got the sleeve of his coveralls caught up in the plastic mixer and BAM! one of a kind stockset!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Man I've been searching for many years for a stockset like this, search finally came to an end today. Thought I'd share it.

It's been awhile since we had a plum crazy thread, please feel free to show off your plum in this thread
That stock and handguards look amazing! I have been in the opposite camp looking for the handguards! I'll come across a set some day. Love da flake.

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sweet plum set! Kinda looks like Ivan got the sleeve of his coveralls caught up in the plastic mixer and BAM! one of a kind stockset!
:roflmao: aint that the truth jeff

Plum nice, Michael, plum nice...:eek:...
haha thanks buddy I know you appreciate the flakey shit as much as I do

That stock and handguards look amazing! I have been in the opposite camp looking for the handguards! I'll come across a set some day. Love da flake.
Man I am so glad you posted this, I 100% remember when you got this stock I felt sick with envy haha, and I've been holding out for one like yours. I know you got some awesome mags too man, lets see some more pics!

·
Registered
4,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice man. That's gotta be the best matte plum grip I've seen in terms of flakes. The one that came with my stockset wasn't anything special

Keep em comin fellas

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Wow......congrats......its a beautiful set.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Jesus Christ. That is truly unreal looking. I would like a set of handguards like that when David finishes my AKS74 receiver in 5 years.

Just joking, more like 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 20 of 37 Posts