AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grabbed her up a few weeks ago when I had the chance. Have a decent collection but always wanted a chicom since seeing a blond Polytech Legend at a gun show in the early 2000s. Finally was able to gobble one up. Thanks to a member on this forum I added another four magazines with the three that shipped with the rifle. Came in the original box with everything but the bayo. Fired it today as well. Might not be the regular range toy but surely will be kept going once in a while. She might be a collector's piece but I do not keep safe queens.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very nice congrats! I picked up my first chicom (56s) a month or so back and immediately had to have a 56-2. Lol. There’s something about these guns. How do you like the .223? Entertained getting one but got that 56-2 instead.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a very sweet rifle. I just functioned fired about 160 rounds today to make sure all the mags I have work and mission accomplished. Maybe a little snappier shooter than I expected with 5.56 but surely just my perception before the experience. Love it and love how quality they feel in the hands. Congrats on your 56s and -2 pickup. Surely if I could find another for the right price I would be game. Super sick AKs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very nice! I had one back in the day with like 8 mags and a bayonet and traded it towards my Krinkov build. Hated seeing it go but I love my Krinkov, lol!

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Congratulations!

I like mine so well that I bought my son one. Now I have to fight to hang on to my 40 round mags for it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts