Items For Trade:

Just like the title says, arsenal 386 Polytech Spiker, Kengs import. Never fired, and includes original box & accessories. One of the most iconic ak's ever produced. Includes 3 unopened chrome follower mags, oil bottle, sling, cleaning kit in the stock, carbon pic, manual, box, and of course bayonet. Just because I've been blessed this year, if you have one of the listed rifles, or we agree to a trade I'll cover the shipping. Happy holidays!!!

Only flaw is some small surface rust on the butt plate. Original owner installed a recoil pad and stored it for 35 years. Moisture got in between. Easy fix, just didn't bother me. Lots of these came in, but good luck finding one unfired with box and accessories.

Would like to trade for something a lil different, 5.56 m76 folder, AR70, 56s-3, like all pre 89 stuff, 5.45 top end, Russian, AKS of course. Open to offers. Tons more feedback on other sites which can easily be provided. Contact me at [email protected] or 330-842-2675 for more pics/info. Cross-posted

Will Trade For:

Valmet, prebans, Norinco, Yugo