AK Rifles banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm a bit late adding mine, but only because I just finished what I needed done with my saiga since Christmas.

Saiga IZ132 - converted from sporter to a G2 trigger and pistol grip, all magpul furniture.

Zastava M92 - imported by Century
Its in original condition except for the stain on the handguard. The guy that owned It before me did an incredible job on it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Still working on her. Debating on the trigger group conversion.

View attachment 132802
There is no debate man, do it! You will not regret it.

I only wish I couldve converted mine sooner. The difference in the feel, balance and the trigger itself is way worth it. It is crying out to be made into a real AK again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Smaller WASR.jpg Small SHTF Kit 005.jpg
This is one of my 2 AK's. This WASR 10 I picked up brand new last fall. The dealer just wanted to sell it and I got it cheap. No I don't sleep with it! My other AK is a C39v2. The C39v2 has between 500-600 rounds and zero issues, but I just seem to always grab the WASR when I go shoot.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
T

View attachment 140337 View attachment 140345
This is one of my 2 AK's. This WASR 10 I picked up brand new last fall. The dealer just wanted to sell it and I got it cheap. No I don't sleep with it! My other AK is a C39v2. The C39v2 has between 500-600 rounds and zero issues, but I just seem to always grab the WASR when I go shoot.
The WASR is a good choice, BTW welcome to the group. If you don't mind me asking, are you on the JK Forum? I remember seeing your avatar on there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
T

The WASR is a good choice, BTW welcome to the group. If you don't mind me asking, are you on the JK Forum? I remember seeing your avatar on there.
Nope. This is the only firearms forum I belong to. Must be coincidental with the avatar thing. By the way thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, an AK found me. My first gun, found during a remodel in the attic of the house I bought. 1994 MAK-90. Still haven't fired her yet, and I don't think the previous owner did much, either.

Also shown is some black Russian furniture I picked up. Not quite sure what I want to do.

Hope to learn quite a bit here.

21 - 40 of 82 Posts