AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
My latest procurement, '09 Saiga IZ240, nothing special. The guy drilled his own (uneven) venting holes in the handguard and added a muzzle brake, but I got it for a song and it'll be converted soon enough so I'm happy.
IMG_2691.JPG

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is my humble collection, I will try to take more interesting shots of my rifles in future but here is what I have for now. I picked up the SAIGA a couple of weeks ago, I removed the polymer furniture and attached the wood set that I took off the WASR which I had stained and dyed. I swapped out the WASR furniture for a Dong set that I purchased on another AK forum and it looks great. My rifles are a bit plain compared to some of the amazing AK's in this thread but I love em, hope you will too

09dce78705.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
WOW love your collection! Looks like mine might be the same as your AKM47-SA View attachment 95410
Is yours by Interarms in Texas? Your furniture is much nicer than mine though, I am planning to buy a Hungarian set with the the "I" shaped pistol grip from Ironwood and stain and dye it a nice "Iodine orange". I am debating whether or not to get the standard "flat sided" foregrip or swap it for a "bulge" grip like yours.

·
Registered
9 Posts
New member here and first post. Here's my MAK-90 which was BNIB before I bought and subsequently shot it. Also my Polytech Spiker which is still BNIB and still unfired.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 82 Posts