AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy guys, just wanted you all to know we've developed a new low profile locking pin for the KOP. For a limited time, all orders will ship with both versions. I'll let the pics do the talking!

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
For a limited time, all orders will ship with both versions.
I guess I better hurry up and place an order then, I liked the old design better (no offense).
And sorry, it's been all this time and I still haven't ordered my first unit; I'm really excited about the product, but $ has been extremely tight right now (going towards other endeavors). You know what that's like.

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I better hurry up and place an order then, I liked the old design better (no offense).
And sorry, it's been all this time and I still haven't ordered my first unit; I'm really excited about the product, but $ has been extremely tight right now (going towards other endeavors). You know what that's like.
If customers demand it we will keep the other pin in stock as well. We are customer driven, & will constantly evolve our product line to meet our customers needs/desires.

Oh yea, I completely understand needing to fund other endeavors. I broke my dominate thumb 5 wks. ago, put quite the hitch in my git-a-long!

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mmmm....want more pics!
Here's a couple of the whole gun. This was one of our early test mules & still wears a prototype platform. Production versions match the profile of the trunion ears more accurately. Note: new Magpul MOE grip. This is my partners gun & he really likes the grip. I've not been able to shoot it, due to a healing broken dominate thumb. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts