AK Rifles banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to stop in and say Hello!

I've been on some other Forums and I just got invited over here, and I just want to say thanks.

I look forward to learning more about AK's from all of you. I was a AR guy, but I decided to purchase my first AK (SAR-1) in December and I fell in love. It's great to see a forum that actually feels like a nice place to be.
Here are some pics from the range today... (I hope this works)

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Welcome, and that's a sweet lookin' AK !!

·
Registered
881 Posts
The pictures worked just fine. That's a nice looking AK you have there!

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Hi Soldier48,

Welcome! Please free to email or IM me if you have any questions on the site. Your AK looks fantastic btw! :hail:

ta

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome and also a very nice SAR-1 ... Glad to see some nice Romy rifles in the group ... I have 7 of them and I plan on talking about them a lot ......................... :twisted:

ETA: Take notice guys ... This is what a true Military grade receiver looks like ... Nice dimples ... Trigger Bumps (Humps for u perverts that like the neighbors dog) ... Sight rail ... No Rust ... Proper heat treating and no gaps anywhere .......

I just had to say it ... :twisted:

Where's that bunker thing I used to hide in ??

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all of the Compliments everyone.
It makes me feel good to hear such nice things from people I know have some serious love for this weapon.

When I first got it I wanted to change out the wood stock and handguards for a polymer type, but the more I look at it I think I'm going to keep the wood. I like it even more since I refinished it.

I just want to get a Kobra, then I will be done fixing her up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts