AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Jackson. My handle here is MYGUNPART. I'm totally new to this forum but certainly not new to the firearms community. I am here to hopefully network with some like-minded people about our gun hobby. I mainly collect “all things” browning machine gun. My interests also greatly vary into other guns as well but I do not claim to be a “guru” of anything. I am a collector that believes in helping other collectors. My hobby is to find little parts and I love to help others find their little special parts too. I guess you can say im more of a parts collector than a gun collector... everybody has to have a hobby right? My e-mail is [email protected] and my website is MYGUNPART.COM .
Any collectors here into 1919a4, 1917a1, m2hb, m37, anm2? Hope to speak with you!!!
I am also trying to help a friend locate mg81z parts
I send out weekly letters to my gun community friends with lists of things I need and things I have to offer. Our paths might meet again outside this forum....Really look forward to hearing from any of you here!!!

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jackson.
Now cough up a nice M1917 Browning parts set and I'll give you an even BIGGER welcome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts