AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone my names Rob, i made this account in 2020 but just started actively using it as too now, im in the market for buying and selling. this seems like a good site, im a easy goin huge ak combloc , milsurp fan and gun rights enthusiast. I also like old cadillacs, chrysler 300’s, runnin, swiming and workin out! Im not the brightest bulb but im always striving too learn and be a good person. I live right in the Good ol New Hampshire Live free or Die state. Look forward too meeting you guys! God bless.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Welcome. enjoy. Down in RI but work in Maine and vacation in Freedom maine right on the NH border. Take the atv trails to a couple different shooting spots. what part of NH?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey brother i live down in southern NH, good old hollis, My family unfortunately sold off our huge range we used too have, how’s your shootin spots? Tough too find good ones nowadays. Im Always down too share my ammo with the brothers. And practice marksmanship. QUOTE="trevorakm, post: 3042109, member: 23715"]
Welcome. enjoy. Down in RI but work in Maine and vacation in Freedom maine right on the NH border. Take the atv trails to a couple different shooting spots. what part of NH?
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I shall dig out the email, march 19th many of you know, this has been an unprecedented year for firearm manufacturers. With the increased demand for firearms, suppliers and any machine shop capable of making parts has been overwhelmed by the demand. Unfortunately for us, this leaves us unable to have certain parts made for us in any sort of reasonable time frame. We have decided the only path forward is to invest in new machines to increase what we are able to produce. I have been working with vendors and machine equipment dealers to get what we need to keep the project rolling. The price for the firearms has not been set at this time. We appreciate your continued support
Slagga's Vintorez is probably dead in the watter, unless you heard something?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL hey Judi, this little guys name is Buddy and he snores like a train and snorted like a lil piggy, me and him shared a birthday and every year we would eat Something Yummy on our day. I always shared my meals with him anyways haha, hes one of the few things i love more than an ak 😂

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Shooting spots are good and the atv trails combine both activities. One is about a quarter mile once on the trail at the end of the road. Prefer shooting in the woods less restrictive and none of the range wardens. It's also a place can use the M70 with the dummy grenade. I bring both and my brother and I lob the grenade back and forth, makes retrieving easier.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That sounds like a blast ! I bought a 37mm and originally wanted it for the grapple hook , my old barn was a perfect spot for grappeling, and Than realized my
Model cant even use it so now its just collecting dust. Its the m79 look alike tac79. Id love too bring my night vision out and go atvin and shootin, i mainly go too colebrook and laconia now too shoot and do that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts