AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Damn thats the best shotgun shooting I have ever seen. His shooting was more impressive than the shotgun he was trying to sell! So where can I get a pistol grip stock set for it? 12rds right? :twisted:

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
I want that guy on my team !!! :hail:
That shotgun is badass also ... :twisted:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
If I recall, he said that he had over 50,000rds through his shotgun. I bet it took about that many to get the video right. :goof:

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
He is a knock-off of Tom Knapp. If you want to see a REAL shotgunner visit http://www.TomKnapp.net I have seen his show in person, and is is awesome!

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
For federal law there is no set limit on semi auto shotguns, but you can bet a shotgun with a drum or something will be made NFA right quick.

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts
50 thousand rounds in less than five months, I'd hope he would be that good, hell i would too, I'd like to see him work a 97' winchester.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Is the limit federal? If so I've never heard of it, there are already pistol grip Saiga shotguns with flash hiders, bayo lugs and 8 round mags and a 10 round mag is in the works. What is the limit?

EDIT: is that Saiga semi auto? If so then holy shite!!!!! :shock:

·
Premium Member
6,893 Posts
Rotdorn said:
He is a knock-off of Tom Knapp. If you want to see a REAL shotgunner visit http://www.TomKnapp.net I have seen his show in person, and is is awesome!
Tom Knapp is supposed to be at the grand opening of a new gun store in my area. I hope he shoots there...will make sure its on my schedule if he is...

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Honestly it looks like a Benelli Action- almost exactly like my Super 90. Even the way the bolt locks up and everything.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I'm going to have to check out a Tom Knapp show, if I get a chance.

I appear to be in the minority here with my shotgun tastes. I love my side by sides!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Side by sides are cool, dumping strings of rounds down range before the first shell casing hits the ground is fun though!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts