AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
I'll wait and see if they run. I made the mistake of buying a 106ur, it never worked a day in its life even after "repair."

·
Banned
950 Posts
I'll wait and see if they run. I made the mistake of buying a 106ur, it never worked a day in its life even after "repair."

That's funny because I've owned now about a dozen 106's of various configurations and haven't had any problems.

·
Premium Member
6,893 Posts
It's pretty well known that a number of SLR-106's had issues. Mine was 100%...but wasn't anything special with all the AR's I have in the safe in the same caliber. This new SLR-104UR looks pretty slick though. Factory rifle for cheaper than what people spend on a kit, receiver, and build on a krink....yeah I'll buy into that. Will likely jump on one shortly once I find out what's going on with the job in a few months...

CMS

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
yup, Im in! Shut up and take my money!!!! hopefully they will follow up with a CR version after this.

·
Registered
594 Posts
If I didn't have 2 5.45 Krinks I'd be in. Now if they come out with a CR version they will be getting my $$

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
So what are the odds these will eventually be available on other sites, ie Atlantic or someone else? or are these a K-var exclusive?

·
Banned
950 Posts
Wife gave me the OK this morning. She understands what I went through to get my 83' Tula AKS74U built- long before there were kits from R Guns. Back when shady' was part of the AK collecting world.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Awesome. I had a strong feeling that we'd be seeing these soon.

Wife gave me the OK this morning. She understands what I went through to get my 83' Tula AKS74U built- long before there were kits from R Guns. Back when shady' was part of the AK collecting world.
There's nothing shady about buying airsoft parts from the Ukraine :)

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I already have a 5.45 SBR (AK105) :sad:

i dont know if I can justify one of these as bad ass as they are.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Is the FSB threaded at all? Could you put a faux suppressor over the barrel?
should be. In the picture there is a nut/thread protector over the threads, just like the other URs that have come out.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
As soon as I saw these I wanted one... But I'm pretty sure they'll release a CR version which I could SBR and have a 105.... I kinda think I'd rather have a 105...

I might just have to buy both of em though! Damn.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
yeah but remember, they said 105 production was done, and no more would be made ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts