AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Sounds like the sintered ammo that's been out for awhile.
Anytime I hear the words "instant death" or "kill them instantly" my BS meter pretty much pegs out. "Shoot through a telephone pole but won't penetrate a housecat" ? I understand the concept of blended or sintered ammo but this is a bit too much "salesmanship". :neutral:
Probably good stuff, but this isn't helping his case, especially if a prosecuting attorney gets hold of this ad in response to you using it to successfully defend your life: they'd eat this up with a spoon.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
id rather have 3 boxes of gold dot

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
So here's a dumb question.. $70 for a case or one 50 round box...

For $70 for 50, those two broads on the box better be the ones delivering it to my house... :twisted:

·
Registered
900 Posts
$70 for a case or one 50 round box...
For 1 50-rd box.

Not exactly "cheaper than dirt", is it ? :shock:

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Cheaper than dirt translates to some damned expensive realestate. I normally shop elsewhere.
That ad & packaging look like Lawyer bait to me. :neutral:

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
MD Willington said:
So here's a dumb question.. $70 for a case or one 50 round box...

For $70 for 50, those two broads on the box better be the ones delivering it to my house... :twisted:
LOL no shit,

ive seen ammo like that on the history channel, goes threw flesh but disenagrates when it hits had hard target. i think they where shooting a roast or something and it was tearing it up pretty bad and not penatrating the drywall behind it iirc, but what if you hit a rib cage or something?!

i wouldnt pay 70 bucks for that shit though better come BJ or something!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just_Parker said:
id rather have 3 boxes of gold dot
I agree with you 110%.
The add ranked pretty high on my bullshit meter also. Sounds like somebody is trying to re-invent the wheel.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
I would like to see "instant death" from a shot to the lower leg or forearm. Hell, I'd like to see instant death from a shot to the gut or various other tissues, too. Unless you include shock (which is never 100%) or a major artery/heart/CNS tissue above T3/T4 then it is pretty hard for someone to just flat out die instantly from a projectile. Even in severe cases the person usually lingers around long enough to say some final words or exchange some fire.

I expect the mall ninjas to be arming up with this stuff soon.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I've shot ammo like that before, made by ATK, it was cheap.. i.e. FREE...

Just found out my friend will no longer be working for ATK though.. bye bye free "Engineering Samples"

I'll have to get a weekend part time job down at the plant !! :mrgreen:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts