AK Rifles banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
AKM and AK-74 enthusiast
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name's Steven. I joined The AK Forum, hoping to meeting some friendly people and talk AKs without the toxicity of the previous board I was a member of. I'm more than likely to be found in the "AK Reference Library" or "Build it Yourself" Forums. If there's anyone knowledgeable on the original AK prints, please reach out to me. I'd be very interested in having a conversation!

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
AKM and AK-74 enthusiast
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hope you can find some original AK prints, lots of information here.
Thanks Packrat. I already have the prints and am fairly deep into a conversion project, making modernized English versions. I'm hoping to run into someone knowledgeable on the old Russian GOST standards that could answer some questions on tolerancing. Otherwise I'm just going to have to use my experience to make educated assumptions on some tolerances.

·
Registered
AKM and AK-74 enthusiast
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It sure is nice to register here myself and immediately see a fellow libertarian. There is some hope in the world.
Cheers Mike! I'm likewise happy to see a fellow freedom brother. I believe I was banned from AK Files for getting into it with some authoritarians, but they left me with little reason for the ban other than "Poor fit", whatever that means. Looks like I'll be in much more pleasant company over here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cheers Mike! I'm likewise happy to see a fellow freedom brother. I believe I was banned from AK Files for getting into it with some authoritarians, but they left me with little reason for the ban other than "Poor fit", whatever that means. Looks like I'll be in much more pleasant company over here.
That's the nice thing about the AK community vs. AR guys: less bootlickers. But it attracts the commies, too.

Stay free, brother.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's the nice thing about the AK community vs. AR guys: less bootlickers. But it attracts the commies, too.

Stay free, brother.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts