AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in February I per-ordered two Pride Fowler RR-Evolution-BLK 1.25-4x24 scopes. The scope has a reticle for 7.62x39/300 Blackout. It has holdovers for both super sonic and sub sonic. The reticle is illuminated in red, green, and blue. The per-order price was $349.99 each shipped, the regular price will be 399.99 plus shipping.
Over all the quality of the scope seems very good. The glass is very clear and the finish on the scope is a nice matte black. The controls are easy to use and the ranging reticle seems easy enough. It came packaged very good for shipping and included the scope, manual, scope caps, 30mm rings, extra battery, and cleaning cloth.
I mounter the scope on a Chris Buttler AK-103 sitting in the safe. I installed a Texas Weapon Systems top cover with the leaf sight hinge. I had a set of A.R.M.S. quick release that I used instead of the rings that came with the scope. I plan on getting a RS Regulate mount for it but the TWS will have to due for now. I can't get to the range to try it out for a few weeks but I will update with a range report in a few weeks.

Here are some pictures

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
I actually didn't know such a beast even existed.
Can't wait to see/read your range report. That would be most helpful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts