AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to try my hands at a milled build and this is what I ended up with..I still have some pin holes here and there but the majority of it is done..I probably have 15 houres in the build over the last two days ...Man Im beat..This was my first and last milled build..

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Great work! Looks good! In the spirit of fellowship and congratulations, I'll go ahead and get the smart-ass remark out of the way...

You're not done yet - you forgot the trigger! :lol:

With that said and good-natured ribbing aside, your build looks super!

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Congratulations! :dance:

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
For what it's worth:
I think your doing a very good job.
I am very impressed.
Keep us posted to the last detail, I even want to hear how she shoots.
A lot of hard work, you will probably keep that one till the day you Die.
:smileak:

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
:shock:

Nice Ak_nut..the first is always the hardest..and your's came out very well. Good looking weld job. Very impressed with your skillz

:hail: :hail: Don't know how you added the rest of the lighting cut but but man...it looks good.

Congrats..

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
What are you complaining about you did great! Do you have an aircompressor and a 90 degree air sander? those little scotch brite like wheel s will help blend that or some more file time.

Be proud of what you have done!

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
type3

Damn, insane job i know what you went through.Should change your'e name to ak- builder .Come on i know you want to do my type 2

·
Registered
425 Posts
Just doesn't look right for some reason....I just can't put my finger on it....uh...er....um...
Yeah, I know what it is, it should be shipped to me! Another great job my friend, you have skill and talent. It's not like I call you every time I have a tech question :wink: ...Nice job ak-nut......nice job indeed! :hail: :hail: :hail: :dance: :dance: , glocklon

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
p

The best part of it is ak-nuts skill ,is he's only been into ak's for 5 years, it blows me away

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the awsome compliments guys..Im going to take a break from it for a couple days then jump back on it to finish up som details..My damn arm is sun burnt..LOL..As soon as the weather clears up I'll snap some close up pics of inside and out..Yall forum members are a true inspiration..Thanks!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Great looking build, very impressive ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts