AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded in a Bushy .308 for this today.

I love everything about it and do not want to alter it in anyway permanently! My problem is, I want to put a muzzle attachment on it. A fake can, weird long flash hider somebody makes I do not know about ect. I know Ohio Rapid Fire makes a fake can (8" in length) with the 24mmx1.5 threads, but I want something shorter. They make a shorter one but it is for M92 Yugos.

I called and talked to a young lady today at ORF and they said the threads on the Yugos are 25mm??? The Bulgys, as you guys know, is 24mmx1.5. I will go with the long one if I have to, but I would like a 4.5 inch 24mmx1.5 device if possible. Any suggestions where to go or look? I do not want to SBR it. I do not want to ruin the collector value.

Thanks for any help. Arsenal said they only made 46 of these things. I got number 13. I do not know if that is good or not!!! :neutral:

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
They're great rifles, you did good!

You might want to give Troy at InRange a shout, he could probably help you out with a fake can to your specs.

p.s. I'd SBR that baby in a heartbeat! :twisted:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Templar said:
They're great rifles, you did good!

You might want to give Troy at InRange a shout, he could probably help you out with a fake can to your specs.

p.s. I'd SBR that baby in a heartbeat! :twisted:
I would have but I have a 11" SBR'd FAL paratroop on the way from AZEX. I wanted to have a 16" barrel in the arsenal. I forgot about InRange. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
A .308 Bushmaster for that? You done good!

I bought the ORF fake can. I plan to drill it out and the shorten it to slip over the barrel for mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts