AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking and reading as much as I can;

Have a Norinco BWK-92 (.223) and I am wondering if anybody out there has a good source for a pre-ban hand guard retainer, gas block and front sight base that will fit the barrel. I have all the post ban stuff pressed off, and my measurements do not match the ones in the sticky, but there are some that are real close, just hoping the pro's :hail: might know the ticket here.

Also, a good source to order these would be great. I have come across a few places that have cut off barrels that have all that I need; the dimensions are just not quite right. Or is it something I will have to make work. Already took care of the American part compliance so that is not an issue. THANKS!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought it back in the day

And honestly don't remember- I do know I gave $15 each for the heavy metal Norinco mags as that seemed "outrageous" :shock: at the time., but looking back was very wise. :mrgreen:

:hail: There has to be some experienced builder that can weigh in with a good part source or info out there?
I could always peen the barrell to get a tighter fit or weld/ silver solder etc to hold the pre ban style stuff but if there is a parts kit floating around that will fit the post ban barrel I sure would like to keep my chrome lined .223 barrel just with the donor bayo lug etc...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts