AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I need some help finding some pictures and I know some of you guys are wizards on google and other forums and can dig up pictures of any weapon known to man. This is what I need help finding. Detailed pictures of the Saiga 12 Exp 01-30. More specifically, blown up/big/close ups of the front sight/gas block combo, the hinge mechanism that holds the top cover on, and the picatinny rail on top. If you know a link to a site that has pictures like that or have them stored on your comp, let me know or pm me or post them here. Thank guys.

Heres the gun

·
Registered
581 Posts
Rusmilitary.com
Has all the the parts I believe you are looking for ....

sway

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pretty much the only thing I have yet to figure out is the non ajustable gas block and how it works and how can I have one made

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
just out of curiosity....what kind of project do you have going on?? sounds interesting.....and expensive :twisted:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
prdtr86 said:
just out of curiosity....what kind of project do you have going on?? sounds interesting.....and expensive :twisted:
I haven't started the project yet, (no where near started lol) I still havent gathered enough information to see if its even possible, if it is possible it will probably very expensive and will have to be completed over a long period of time, i'm planning to do something like in the picture above, (i know its a long shot) still need more info on the gas system before I can know if its possible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts