AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the two "usual" pics of the Polski soldat standing and one aiming his Beryl .223, BUT........does anyone have any other pics that show close ups of the optics rail and how it attaches, especially at the rear. The front attachment looks pretty obvious. Seems like it would be a good project since I got beat out on the 5.45 mag followers. :neutral:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow......

Cool pics. I'll have to go back and check them out again when I have all day for my POS dial up to download them at the 28.8 I have to live with. Arrgh! Looks like it bolts to the top of the rr trunnion extension. Hmmmmm. I'll take a look again later. Thanks for posting Templar!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
It requires a special stock tang (rear trunion). The front slides into grooves cast into the RSB. I have pics somewhere on my other computer, I just have to find them.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I figured. Looks like a spring loaded for tension slide-in for the front mount and a snap in or bolt in to the rr trunnion. The funny thing is that they have this huge hole for access to the recoil spring/top cover latch and yet you can't remove that without removing the rail first!?!? Anyway, yes I'd like to see those pics thank you.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
great..............

Oh greeat.........another damn idea someone beat me to........ :mad: Someday I tell you.......someday!!!!!! :neutral:

Anyway........I want one of those!!!!!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just noticed though it's not the same as the Beryl. This German one snaps into the rr sight pivots and uses the rr stock tunion screw hole. It will be more flexible than the Beryl design. Much thinner and weaker. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. :goof:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's interesting..............I just bought a bunch of stuff from those guys. I need to shoot them an e-mail. :smile:

And still think of a new idea................ :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts