Votes: 0 0.0%
  • get the RPK kit

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been wanting a Milled AK in 7.62x39 for a long,.. long time,..like from the time i saw the real deal one in mexico when i was a kid

also want to get a RPK,..after getting my hands on one in iraq,.. i just had to get one.

now im at a bind kinda,...i have the oppertunity to get one,.. and a kit of another

if i get the milled AK,.. it will be a while before before i can hook it up the way i want,...

if i get the RPK kit,..ill have money left over for a reciver,.. rivets,..and FCG,...ill just have to build it.

what do i do?

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Cruzie, I voted RPK. These kits have been drying up fast. Just imagine what's going to happen to the kits when NDS releases those receivers. :wink: (Harlan is posting an update after the shot show on them).

I think you'll be able to find plenty of milled AK's in the future. How many RPK's do you see floating around? How many nice RPK kits?

Side note: My brother just sent me back a pic of his interpreter shooting a RPK over in Faluja. Sweet pic. I'm getting them scanned this week. Oh yea, he still can't figure out why we like the damn things.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought the same thing when i was over there,...most are not taken care of at all,...

i have a picture of my buddy with our interperter holding a AK,..but wont post the pic because i have not edited over his face yet.

the ones we got where all beat to hell and the first time i fired the one i kept in the hmmwv i thought it was going to blow up,..

it took a while after i got home to pick up another AK.

glad i did

·
Registered
891 Posts
Choice of avatar notwithstanding ( :twisted: ), I have to agree with TravisAasen.

If you want an RPK, get one while the gettin' as good as it's likely to get.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts