AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a good deal on a used AB10 (sort of a postban Tec 9). It was $175 at a local gun shop. They told me that the guy who sold it to them said it works. I know them pretty well, so I'm sure they were being honest. Unfortunately, the guy who sold it to the was not. Turns out that the tip of the firing pin is broken, so it won't go bang. A friend of mine had the same thing happen to his Tec 9. So now I need to find a firing pin for the AB10. The original manufacturer is out of business. Any idea where to get one? I'm kind of hoping for some sort of better design. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I got a good deal on a used AB10 (sort of a postban Tec 9). It was $175 at a local gun shop. They told me that the guy who sold it to them said it works. I know them pretty well, so I'm sure they were being honest. Unfortunately, the guy who sold it to the was not. Turns out that the tip of the firing pin is broken, so it won't go bang. A friend of mine had the same thing happen to his Tec 9. So now I need to find a firing pin for the AB10. The original manufacturer is out of business. Any idea where to get one? I'm kind of hoping for some sort of better design. Thanks in advance.
look on uzi talk a guy there is the only one I know with any parts at all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts