AK Rifles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to piece together all of the parts needed to build up my Tula AKS-74U parts kit...I'm just waiting to buy a receiver locally. Currently, I have the kit and an East German virgin 5.45 barrel. I'll also be buying the necessary U.S. parts as I will not be going the NFA route (at least for now) and will be keeping the 16" barrel length (so I'll also be ordering a fake can to hide the barrel). I need to know if there's someone who can cut the extractor, drill the holes, profile and fit all of the components onto the barrel and can also build up the kit into a rifle. If there is a place that can do all of this, that would be great, otherwise, if you know of someone, or someplace, that can do the extractor cutting, barrel profiling and can install the parts onto the barrel, let me know.

Thanks!

· Registered
601 Posts
IN RANGE inc said:
We deal with Cali now. As long as YOU supply ALL parts and the mag block. We do not SELL completed rifles to Cali.
Fantastic! Thank you for working with us Californians. The more you guys work with us, the more we can all stick it to the anti-gunners. We greatly appreciate it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.