AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Can anybody tell me what a fair price would be for a NIB Vector under folder? It's not a numbers matching kit and appears to have an AK47 barrel with the larger front sight? Any and all opinions appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Elk River receiver and I have no idea what kit it was built on. I would guess what ever parts they had on hand at the time. Here is a pic.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
From the pic it appears that the front sight base, gas block and gas tube are from a milled AK and incorrect for a stamped weapon weather polish or not. What are the trunnion markings, is there an 11 in an oval before the serial number ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only thing on the trunnion is 79 HR 3075. From what I've been told it was put together after the Polish kits dried up and Vector used whatever they had to put rifles together. That's kind of why I need to know what a fair price for it would be. I don't want to be out of line for an asking price.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Vector sometimes ground the locking lugs on the bolts on the "parts room floor sweepings" rifles to "adjust" headspace.
I would check the condition of the lugs. If the lugs have been ground, you would have a parts kit, less the bolt, of course.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
The Elk River receiver is good, & I prefer a heavier AK front to an AKM set up. I would say $600, as prices on that stuff are falling. We sell new O-Paps for $589, & they come with a 1 year guarantee. We pick up used underfolders all day long for $350, & sell them for $600. GARY

1 - 9 of 9 Posts