AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know who has in stock or will soon? I know DCI comes up alot, they sound great but what about availablity? I did my last build on an 80% but hated all the extra work.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a Big thankyou :grin:

·
Registered
74 Posts
CornFedHusker said:
1. DCI/NDS
2. DCI/NDS
3. DCI/NDS
Only one I know of. I know one of the guys on one the forums had one this weekend he was building on. I hear they are nice and seemed nice from what I saw. I would say dont recreate the wheel and roll on it.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
gunwolf said:
anyone know who has in stock or will soon? I know DCI comes up alot, they sound great but what about availablity?
DCI has a specific model of receiver for the Yugo M70 fixed stock parts kit. The part number of the receiver is NDS-5.
Price of the receiver is $85, which includes ground UPS shipping to your dealer.
We take requests for custom serial number marking at no additional charge, and there is an option for a blued finish for an additional $15.

The standard serailized NDS-5 receiver is in stock and ready to ship. It takes a couple of weeks to get a receiver ready with a custom serial number marking.

Thanks.
Harlan
NoDak Spud LLC
www.nodakspud.com

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
anyone know who has in stock or will soon? I know DCI comes up alot, they sound great but what about availablity? I did my last build on an 80% but hated all the extra work.
I have to assume a lot from your vague post
Assuming stamped with bulged trunnion?
You don’t say the last time you got an 80%
But they are practically done ... only work remaining being drilling the FCG holes
Lucky for you the best ones made show in stock as of right now.

BTW
I built up a slab side version two weeks ago
No fuss what so ever ... no ejector trimming - no mag rail trimming
Everything fell into place.
Why put yourself on a AW list over drilling a few holes?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have 2 yugo underfold milled M70AB2 AK47s
Hi I have the yugo underfold m70ab ak what milled receiver do I need?
In each of your posts you mention different rifles: an M70 AB is a Yugo underfolder with a milled receiver. An M70 AB2 is a Yugo underfolder with a stamped receiver. Which do you actually have? Which vendor did you get them from?Dude you need to do some basic research like google "ak milled receiver" or something.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I have 2 yugo underfold milled M70AB2 AK47s
So 80% is fine but it has to be milled so where could I get that?
Tortort or buy a saw cut
Bulgarian on The AK Files sells single saw cut originals but Iv not seen him post in a few months.
Iv gotten several from him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts