AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
firearmsforsale.com had N-PAP's for $443 delivered. They have the plastic stock set and non-bulged front trunnions. It was too good of a deal to pass up, so I had to get another Yugo.
CENT ZASTAVA NPAP 16.25" 7.62X39 BLK SYN 30RD
The price shows $467, but then it starts some sort of timer and takes 5% off. If it doesn't do that, try the coupon code "five-off".

·
Registered
22,590 Posts
Thanks for the heads up.

These factory Yugs? I'm still wary of anything bearing the Century stamps.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Hmmm. This is the only model that they are offering for a stupid low price. Makes me wonder if something is up, like these are Gen 1 guns with a single stack bolt. Almost unpassuppable.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Their PAP pistols are selling for $400 to $420.

I already have a N-PAP with a wood stock set. I'll let you know how this one compares.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
doesn't Century build the N-pap rifles?

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, the "PAP" rifles are made in Serbia, but modified for sec922 compliance in the US.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
These have the three rivet rear trunnion pattern right? I'd pay $100 for the trunnion if any of you want the rest of the parts.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These have the three rivet rear trunnion pattern right? I'd pay $100 for the trunnion if any of you want the rest of the parts.
I'm betting you're wanting this for a fixed stock M95 build? If so, wouldn't it be too wide?

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A good machinist could take down .25mm on each side.
Yes, but I was thinking more of my skill level.:D So, are you wanting one for a fixed stock M95 build? As cheap as these are, I'm thinking about parting one out.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Why did the factory build these without using the bulged trunnion as in the M-70 series ?

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why did the factory build these without using the bulged trunnion as in the M-70 series ?
They've made them both ways in the past. The bulged trunnions might have something to do with being stronger for the grenade launchers.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I picked up mine today. Very nice, especially for the price.

A good machinist could take down .25mm on each side.
I took a look at the rear trunnion. It's already pretty thin to begin with.

·
Technical Advisor
16,054 Posts
I picked up mine today. Very nice, especially for the price.

I took a look at the rear trunnion. It's already pretty thin to begin with.
.020" off each side will have no effect on strength. I have done it before on under and sidefolders.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Do these have a bayonet lug? The NPAP pictures at J&G sales show a neutered lug.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts