AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent a restless night thinking about all this guys. So I'll say what's on my mind.

My one regret is not mentioning to the original questioner "Have you contacted the manufacturer about this?" after I said poor work on those rivets.
I still disagree with Mr. Military Police on the rivet setting quality. That's OK. People disagree on Forums. I believe I stayed professional vice personal about it.
My suggestion to MMP is to read the opening screen when he signs in vice just admiring Miss RSA. :grin:

A member here suggested I leave.
If I believe I wronged someone badly or if the board owners made me leave, I would. It's their board afterall. But No mods have PM'd me or kicked me out. I'm still here. I just don't see how this is that bad a disagreement.

I am sorry IN Range had this come up as it did. But customers do that on boards. All I did was offer an opinion on a couple rivets and then disagree with MMP on their quality. I have seen photos of a number of In Ranges builds in the past here and was very impressed and I know of their high reputation. I've no doubt they'll make it right. But when people write back to me about things, I will respond to those issues if I disagree. That is what you do on Forums. We all discuss things.

It is supposed to be about the Kalashnikov and not the money.

I really like the professionalism and talent and humor I get to see here on this forum. I know I have learned alot since I have been here. This is, hands down, the best forum of it's kind I have ever seen. So in that spirit, I'll sign off and go take a long drive to a Rally. I've spoken my peace and thank the mods for the opportunity to do so. I'll look forwards to dropping back here when I get home. Have a good weekend guys!

ETA: Mods please lock this. I just wanted to speak my peace. Not generate more discussion on what happened. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.