AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic of my modest little AK collection. L to R: Polytech AK w/folding bayonet, Norinco Mak-90 in .223, Polytech Legend milled w/ removable bayonet, Norinco type 56 underfolder w/removable bayonet, Norinco MAK-90, Norinco MAK-90 milled receiver, Norinco NHM-91 w/bipod

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Nice collection you have there!!...Now you need a milled underfolder, a Clayco, a double underfolder and a side folder variant.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
what is that Norinco NHM-91 w/bipod worth? my buddy has one i think he said he paid something like 300-500$ for it irc.(not a recent purchase anyways)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Nice collection!!! Welcome to the forum....I think you'll find it a nice place to hang out!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
very nice collection!

i think you have to many chicoms, ill help ya thin the herd a little by taking that legend off yer hands. :twisted:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Very nice collection. I just picked up a Norinco National Match today at the gun show, has to be one of the prettiest AK type rifles I've ever seen, I like everything about it except that butt ugly stock color, what is that paint that looks like wood over wood? I do like the butthole style stock and it fits me real well, so will try to find someone that can make me a stock set in walnut and keep the original for collectiblility. I've heard these are the "real deal" as far as accuracy goes.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Chinese

Very nice..........

CAB

1 - 16 of 16 Posts